Current Positions Available
- Front Desk/Reception – The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills. Duties will include communicating courteously, effectively and cooperatively with patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers. The receptionist will be responsible for scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, and admitting and discharging patients, including processing payments and recording financial records. Opportunities for both full-time and part-time positions.
- Ophthalmic Technician – Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate. Technicians will show initiative and ability to take independent action, maintain positive contact with patients through professional, personal contact, and assist doctors with necessary testing, instructions, documentation and patient flow.
- Registered Nurse – Education requirements: high school diploma, graduate of NLN accredited school of nursing, current valid NJ RN license and BCLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred. Previous OR experience of at least one year is preferred with the ability to scrub and/or circulate for ophthalmologic procedures. Duties include direct preoperative patient care as well as direct patient care in the OR supervised and directed by the RN. The ideal candidate interacts well with all levels of staff, management and physicians and demonstrates initiative and ability to take independent action.
- OR Scrub Technician – Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate. Scrub technicians are responsible for assisting the surgeon during ophthalmologic procedures and performing surgical instrumentation and equipment decontamination and sterilization functions. The ideal candidate will show strong communication skills among all levels of staff, management, and physicians.
- Administrative & Billing Positions – Positions periodically become available for administrative support staff. Duties include but are not limited to, filing paperwork, retrieving medical records, preparing medical charts for appointments, assisting in calling patients when materials are ready and making appointments. The right candidate must show the ability to communicate courteously, effectively and cooperatively with patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers.
To apply, please follow these three easy steps:
- Fill out the form and include what position you are interested in.
- Attach your resume.
- Click Submit.
We will review your resume and contact you directly to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.