About E. Bruce DiDonato, O.D., President
After graduating from Rider University, Dr. DiDonato received his doctorate degree from The Pennsylvania College of Optometry in 1981. There he twice earned the Leslie Mintz Foundation Scholarship. His clinical training included externships at the Eye Institute in Philadelphia as well as the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. DiDonato is a member of:
- American Optometric Association
- New Jersey Optometric Association
- Central Jersey Optometric Association
- American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgical Society
- New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Dr. DiDonato is Optometry Board Certified in the Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease and has extensive interest in the treatment of glaucoma and patient care in outpatient ophthalmic ambulatory surgical centers in New Jersey. He developed Campus Eye Group by inviting numerous sub-specialists to practice with him in Mercer County from throughout the Delaware Valley. Dr. DiDonato put in place the technology required to deliver nearly all the sub-specialty eye care required for his patients, eliminating their need to travel long distances to obtain this specialty care. Dr. DiDonato is the founder and current President of the Eye Surgicenter and serves as Chairman of the Credentialing Committee.