New Jersey Vision Correction & Eye Care Specialists
Campus Eye Group – Optical Department
Our licensed opticians apply the latest technology to fit you for comfort, fashion and the clearest vision possible. To ensure the integrity of your prescription, we endeavor to provide quality products at a reasonable price with emphasis on maintaining the highest level of service after the sale.
- Hundreds of fashion and designer frames to choose from
- Children’s frames
- Advanced lens materials, including extra thin and light lenses
- The newest and most advanced progressive (no line) bifocal lenses
- The latest IZON® lenses for high definition vision
- Lens treatments, including UV protection, photochromic, polaroid, scratch resistance, anti-glare and fashion tints
- Safety and sport glasses
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses
- Our contact lens wearers will get 15% off for every pair of glasses or sunglasses ordered
- All patients will get 20% off the price of a second pair
- Fast, professional service and on-site repairs
Virtually all vision plans will be honored, and insurance companies like Aetna/US Healthcare will offer you a discount (which may not be available elsewhere) for purchasing your eyewear at Campus Eye Group.
We always accept Medicare assignment on eyewear for all patients who have had cataract surgery in New Jersey. We also grant a Special Senior Citizen 10% Courtesy Discount for any services not eligible for Medicare payments.