Campus Eye Group Employment Oppurtunities
Campus Eye Group was founded in 1986 and quickly became one of the largest and most prestigious free-standing eye care centers in the country. Our outstanding services and dedication to quality set a standard of excellence. We are always looking to combine our state-of-the-art technology with a courteous and informed staff to create the perfect setting for professional development and eye health needs.
Current Positions Available
- Front Desk/Reception The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills. Duties will include communicating courteously, effectively and cooperatively with patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers. The receptionist will be responsible for scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, and admitting and discharging patients, including processing payments and recording financial records. Opportunities for both fulltime and part-time positions.
- Ophthalmic Technician Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate. Technicians will show initiative and ability to take independent action. Maintain positive contact with patients through professional personal contact and assist doctors with necessary testing, instructions, documentation and patient flow.
- Registered Nurse Education requirements: high school diploma, graduate of NLN accredited school of nursing, current valid NJ RN license and BCLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred. Previous OR experience of at least one year is preferred with the ability to scrub and/or circulate for ophthalmologic procedures. Duties include direct preoperative patient care as well as direct patient care in the OR supervised and directed by the RN. The ideal candidate interacts well with all levels of staff, management and physicians and demonstrates initiative and ability to take independent action.
- Operating Room Scrub Technician Experience is preferred, but we will train the right candidate. Scrub technician is responsible for assisting the surgeon during ophthalmologic procedures and performing surgical instrumentation and equipment decontamination and sterilization functions. The ideal candidate will show strong communication skills among all levels of staff, management and physicians.
- Administrative & Billing Positions Positions periodically become available for administrative support staff. Duties include but are not limited to filing paperwork, retrieving medical records, preparing medical charts for appointments, assisting in calling patients when materials are ready and making appointments. The right candidates must show the ability to communicate courteously, effectively and cooperatively with patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers.
- Licensed Optician Full time position. Education requirements would include a current New Jersey Opticians license. Previous experience preferred and Lab experience is necessary. The best candidate will provide excellent communication skills with patients and to provide patients with knowledge of products to best suit their individual needs. Duties to include optical sales, repairs, edging and ordering (including insurance related ordering.)
To apply for any of the positions listed above, please follow these three easy steps:
- Fill out the form and include what position you are interested in.
- Attach your resume.
- Click Submit.
If you qualify, we will contact you directly to schedule an interview. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.